Monday, December 15, 2008

Brrrrr!

Brrrrrr...was it cold today, here in San Antonio! Temps started in the high 60's, but dropped to the 30's as the day progressed. Perhaps because it was a Monday...Mommy just wasn't in the right state of mind when dressing Riley for the day.

This was Riley before leaving for the sitter...
This was Riley when she got home from the sitter...


Thanks Mrs. Tricia for helping keep our sweet pea snug as a bug in a rug!
Other than a little mishap with dressing for the weather, Riley had a super-fantastic day! She started and ended her day with a hearty meal of milk and warm rice cereal mixed with apple juice. Something just tells me she prefers the apple juice over the prune juice...I can't imagine why???!!! As long as the apple juice agrees with her through the week, we figure we will introduce her to a veggie this weekend. Ooh la la!
Before hitting the hay for the evening, Riley was tickled to help fold her fresh load of laundry!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Morning Sweet Pea, Mommyand Daddy,
You look as cute a a button in your new hat. Tell Mommy and Daddy not to forget it when you come home here to Grammy's next week. I checked the weather and the highs here are going to be in the low 20's in the morning and only the mid 30's for the high so you are going to have to have that cute little hat to keep yout ears warm. I know and I am speaking for your aunts and uncle Chris are looking forward to seeing you and of course mommy and daddy too.
You take care and keep sending us pics and those wonderful smiles and also say hello to Mrs. T for me and be good.
Love Ya Bunches
Grammy

Anonymous said...

Sweet Pea, looks like you are having a good time with mommy folding those clothes. Honey, I agree with you the apple juice would taste so much better than prune juice. I am glad your days are going good with Mrs. T. Love and lots of kisses, Nana

Anonymous said...

Hi Sweet Pea!
Love the pom-pom on your hat! Your adorable hats bring out your adorable cheeks and smiles!
Love you,
Cindy