Monday, October 27, 2008

Sweet Pea!

Does this picture give new meaning to sweet pea or what???

The annual neighborhood Halloween parade was on Sunday, and although we didn't walk the route, we did dress Riley up to watch from afar. The Watson family lives along the parade route, so they invited us to their place for the girls to watch the parade together.

And yes...our little sweet pea was quite sweet as she slept through the first part of the parade!

To tell the truth we weren't going to dress Riley up for Halloween this year, but another family in the neighborhood, with twin boys offered to let us borrow one of their costumes from last year. It just happened to be a pea (as the twins were two peas in a pod last year), and I couldn't resist...after all, sweet pea has been Riley's theme from early on. How sweet of a pea did she turn out to be???
Love y'all bunches!!!
JD, Karen, and Sweet Pea

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That has to be the cutiest sweet pea I have ever seen. She is so darn cute. That made my night seeing those pictures. I can't wait to check the web site for new pictures. It helps me feel so much closer to all of you. Thank you so much. Lots of love and kisses,
Mom and Nana

Anonymous said...

I think "Sweet Pea" surrendered to sleep hoping this was all a bad dream! Just kidding....how adorable! These are the kind of pictures that she does not want you to show to her future dates!
Love,
Christine

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!
You certainly are the cutest
"Sweet Pea" this side of heaven.
And a sleeping Sweet Pea.
You are the sweetest.
I love Ya Bunches and Bunches
Sweet Pea
Hugs and Kisses
Grammy

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! :)Too cute!!!
That's all I can say!!!
Love ya,
Cindy