Thursday, October 2, 2008

Genetics!

The infamous question is probably still brewing for some of you...Who does Riley look like...her Mommy or Daddy? Well, today you can see for yourself.





Don't you think she is a spitting image of her Daddy??? The cheeks are the obvious, but the hairline, eyebrows, eyes, nose...it's all her Daddy's. (Thanks Deana for bringing the old photos of JD.) So, what does Riley have in common with her Mommy - personality, okay and JD says...high maintenance!

Hope we made you smile today!!

Love,
JD, Karen, and Riley

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!!!!! Sweet Pea you are the your Daddy's little girl after all.
I bet you are going to be tall like Daddy as well, growing 3" already. I think that you have your Mommy's personality, the shape of her mouth, sweetness, determination and easy going. But you know it is going to be so exciting to see you grow up and develop your own self and personality. I love you Sweet Pea and Mommy and Daddy as well. Thanks for sharing nthe pictures.
Grammy

Anonymous said...

All I can say is they both are sure cute babies...But, I still think she looks like both..She has both of your wonderful qualities. It was wonderful to see the photos again. Thank you both..Miss you all very much. Have a wonderful time with Grandpa. I sure he is loving it.
Love and lots of kisses, Nana

Anonymous said...

The pictures are great and show how much the the little angel is changing on a daily basis. Just in the past 4 weeks she has changed so much. The changes in sleeping patterns are just the beginning.

Love Gramps