One happy baby who slept for 11 hours straight!
Riley fell asleep Tuesday night at 8:00 p.m. and didn't budge until 7:00 a.m. Wednesday morning. Can you believe it??? Then, she ate and played for an hour, then headed back to la la land for almost a 2 hour nap! This was the pattern that continued for most of the day...no worries...she still slept well last night too!
Here are a few more smiles I captured...Hopefully they bring a smile to your day!
3 comments:
Hi Sweet Cheeks!
Aunt Christine and I must have worn you out over the weekend! And...you must have known that your Mommy and Daddy needed to catch up on their sleep, too! Thanks for sharing all your sweet smiles with us!
Love you,
Aunt Cindy and Uncle Chris
Hey little sleepy head you sure have the sweetest smiles. You look like your Mommy when you smile. Keep them coming.
I think your Aunties wore you out.
Love ya
Grammy
Those pictures sure did put a smile on my face. They were wonderful...I am so glad mommy and daddy got a full nights sleep and hopefully did not worry too much. Sweet Pea is so beautiful. I cannot wait to see more pictures. She seems to change overnight.
Love and kissess and more sweet smiles. Love Nana
Post a Comment