We were trying to give Aunt Christine and Aunt Cindy the opportunity to feed Riley a bottle, but by Riley's response, you would have thought we were performing surgery! Although we have given Riley a bottle in the past, without any trouble, I think we have slacked off over the past few weeks, thus causing our plan over the weekend to backfire!
Cindy started with one bottle and Riley took to it just fine for about the first minute. Then, out of the blue realized that something was not quite right...boy oh boy did she let us know.

We called on our reserves...Team JD...and still nothing! So, after what seemed like hours of baby in distress, we had to break down and give in. I had to feed her.
We called on our reserves...Team JD...and still nothing! So, after what seemed like hours of baby in distress, we had to break down and give in. I had to feed her.
We had to work diligently to break her down and get a couple of bottles in. Needless to say during the process, we learned just how strong her lungs have grown over the past two months. I think she was close to running our guests out of the house.
Riley finally surrendered to two small bottles on Sunday, so we thought we would press our luck
and fire one up Monday morning. This time Aunt Christine was on the front lines, taking on the little spitfire! We wish we could report victory, but once again the reserves were called in for assistance.
Although Riley didn't take the bottle from any of our guests, she did give in to one bottle from me this morning. So...we will take just one step at a time!
1 comment:
Do not worry Riley, HELP!!!!! is on the way. I am just wondering exactly which bottle Christine and Cindy were trying to feed Sweet Pea. Also wondering are the pictures altered? Grammy's inquiring mind wants to know? Just kidding. I love how you put the blog together w/Cindy leaving with her suitcase and all. My other question is how much of the football games did JD get to hear?
Well I certainly enjoyed. Very funny.
Love Ya All
Grammy/MOM
Post a Comment