Riley has always been a good sleeper (thank goodness) and has always known her days from nights! This has been the case from the day she was born. She used to wake up once during the night, somewhere around 1:30 a.m. However, over the past month, she has progressed to sleeping between 6 and 9 hours at a time. I think our nighttime routine has been key. She knows that we take a bath, eat, then relax with a story and/or music, then off to the land of sweet dreams. Occasionally, she will want to stay up late with us and just cuddle, but once she is down for the evening, she sleeps ever so peacefully until well into the morning.
JD and I both love snuggling with her, especially in her cute pajamas!

We just hope Aunt Christine and Aunt Cindy are ready to cuddle with us all weekend long!
Love,
JD, Karen and Riley
3 comments:
I am definitely ready for some "cuddle time" from the sweetest pea on Earth! Can't wait! See you Saturday morning!
Love,
Christine
You are such a Sweet Little Angel Sweet Pea, whether you are sleeping, waking up or just playing.
I know you Auntie Christine and Cindy will be rocking you and playing with and enjoying every minute they have with you this weekend. They will especially enjoy the diaper changing. They will be fighting over that.
Oh and by the way Sweet Pea I forgot to tell you that I love the choice of band aids that the Dr. put on you over you boo boos.
Love, hugs and kisses to all.
Grammy
You look like an angel...How precious. I am so glad you are giving mommie and daddy a break some and letting them sleep. You change everyday.
I miss you alot.
Lots of kisses and hugs, Nana
Post a Comment