Wednesday, April 29, 2009

One Last Goodbye!

Grammy's flight was scheduled bright and early this morning...6:50 a.m., which meant we had to head the airport shortly after 5:00. Our plans were to carefully move Riley to the car seat, in hopes of keeping her asleep. Riley would have no part of that plan...she didn't want to miss saying goodbye to her Grammy. So our little bright eyed, bushy tailed sweet pea woke up ever so sweetly at 4:45 a.m.

I think the hair is a sign of a good night's sleep!

Bye Grammy...see you soon!
We love you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, Sweet Cheeks!
You got the royal treatment from Grammy! And...something tells me she got the royal treatment from you, too! Fabulous smiles! You get more adorable and lovable with every picture!
XOXOXO!
Love,
Aunt Cindy

Anonymous said...

Hi Sweet Pea and Ma Ma,
I cannot believe how much I miss the both of you already. It is so hard to get back in the groove of things when my mind is not here and it is there, especially when looking back at the pictures and all the fun and adventures that we had. But I just want to tell you that is was like De'javue (not sure if I am spelling correct or not I did not take French classes) but anyway gotta tell you that when you were giving your mommy the raspberry the other night when you were having dinner I could help not to think about when your mommy was that age and doing the same thing. Love it, Love it and I love the both of you very much.
Take care of each other.
Love, Grammy