Sunday, April 26, 2009

Girl's Day Out!

Aunt Mary had to leave bright and early today to go back home, which made Riley very sad. The two of them had a ball playing together and I think Riley is going to miss all of the extra attention!
Thanks Aunt Mary...I love you!
Mary...Thank you very much for coming to Texas to babysit our little Sweet Pea! We enjoyed the company and all of the good, healthy meals that you made for us.

After I caught a few extra zzz's this morning, and Riley broke free from her crib...the three of us headed out for a girl's day out at the outlet mall.
Riley was a big helper...although she is definitely not much of a stroller girl. I think the stroller lasted all of about one, maybe two stores...then out she wanted to stay. But Mommy planned better today and packed the Baby Bjorn. As soon as we finished picking up a few summer outfits for Riley, Grammy sported the look of Baby Riley in the baby carrier. Oh, how Riley loved her new seat, hanging on the front of Grammy...like a joey. She had the perfect view and entertained everyone close by with all of her babbling. Needless to say, she received all kinds of oohs and ahhs from passerbys...and loved every minute!
After a catnap int he car, Riley helped Grammy take the tags off her new clothes. What a big girl!
Anyone up for more shopping???

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Riley,
We're glad you have been WELL taken care of by the likes of Aunt Mary and Grammy! Looks like a fun time! The only person missing...is Daddy! We wish we were there, too!
Love,
Aunt Cindy and Uncle Chris

Anonymous said...

Riley, now that's my girl. You, mommy, grammy and I will have to go shopping soon. Looks like we could just put you in that purse and have alot of fun. Miss you alot. Love Nana