Monday, April 27, 2009

Grammy Time

It was such a treat to have Grammy in town for a few days to help out while JD is away. Riley absolutely adored the extra attention. When I would arrive home at night, I didn't even get the sweet "happy dance" that I normally do, as she was too involved with her Grammy.

They enjoyed reading books together.
Riley thought Grammy's toe nail polish was very pretty...or maybe it was the wiggly toes that made her smile.

Grammy was definitely quick in finding Riley's funny bone...
She even found new ways to get the best giggle!

I think it is obvious that Grammy's yoga is paying off, as the following stunt is not easy with a near 20lb turkey, but Riley loved the ride.
Our last evening together was rather busy, as I had to squeeze in a bit of yard maintenance. But my cheerleaders stood close by watching over me with encouraging words. What a great team!

Riley won't know what hit her when she realizes all of our special company is gone, and that she is stuck with just her ma ma.

No comments: