We knew Riley was getting close to making the big move, and today was the big moment at 7 1/2 months. JD had picked up Riley from Mrs. T's, then headed home for some one-on-one time. While playing with her fish from her light-up aquarium, Riley accidentally threw the fish, which landed about 3 feet away. JD didn't think much of it when she leaned forward onto her knees and started rocking back and forth...but Riley sure did catch his attention when she took off scooting across the floor after the little fish.
That's about the time that I walked through the door...and witnessed JD still recovering from disbelief! Of course I couldn't wait to see the proof. Unfortunately, I wasn't tempting enough to get her moving, but we were able to bribe her with the techy gadgets...JD's Blackberry and the remote. Check out round #3!
Riley may not be a Speedy Gonzales yet, but you can bet your bottom dollar...our weekend plans will include a little baby-proofing action.
4 comments:
Way to go Riley. You are getting to be such a big girl and growing up right before my eyes. I love to watch you play and interact with your mommy and daddy when I skype you. Have a great weekend all.
Love,
Grammy/MOM
way to go sweet pea!!!!!! you are just growing so fast and mommy is right lots of baby proofing in the very near future. love aunt mary
Riley, what a big girl you are...It is hard to believe that you are crawling where has the time gone...I am so proud of you...Mom and Dad watch out now...Can't wait to see you. love, Nana
You go girl!
Love,
Aunt Cindy and Uncle Chris
Post a Comment