Don't let the smile fool you!!!
Riley absolutely loves playing her bag of fun balls! Of course she likes to try and eat them, but she also is likes the sound of banging two together, or shaking the ones that make rattle noises. We will often sit and roll the balls back and forth. She doesn't know how to roll them far distances, but she is learning how to throw...good or bad...that's debatable...but right now she doesn't launch them far enough to hurt anything or anyone.Hanging out to wind down the evening is always relaxing for the whole family. Riley has no trouble find a comfy spot to chill with a few of her favorite toys.

Hope that you all will come hang with us soon!
Love,
JD, Karen and Riley
2 comments:
Riley all I can say is "That you are the most adorable child". I wish I was there with all three of you...YOU GO Girl...Love you Nana
OK...the second picture on this this blog is my new favorite! Love the big smile and the even bigger blue eyes!
Love,
Aunty Christine
Post a Comment