Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Monday! Monday!

Just a quick couple of videos that I captured on Monday. Hope you enjoy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Morning Sweet Pea and of course Mommy and Daddy too,
I love the videos of you waking up.
I could watch them all day.
I feel like i am right there with you.
Just think in a couple of weeks you
are going to have a couple of more visitors and mommy and daddy will get a break from changing your diapers. Yeah!!!!!! for mommy and daddy.
Well I am going to keep your picture up and when I am feeling stressed here at work I will pull your picture up and just smile.
Thank you Karen and JD for making this possible.
Love Y'All & Hugs and Kisses
Grammy

Anonymous said...

It is hard to believe that Sunday it will be two weeks since we left and she is getting so big. We cannot thank you two enough for them. It sure helps. It love to see her progress. And, listening to mommie talk to her.
I miss you three very much. I look forward to more videos.
Love you three alot and miss you.
Love, Nana

Anonymous said...

Umm...who said anything about changing diapers. I'm just going for the sweet cooing sounds and long midday naps!
Lot of Love,
Christine