This was then...August 3rd (About 1hr. old) - 6 lbs. 13 oz.
This is now...September 17th (6.5 weeks old) - 10 lbs. 1 oz.
At birth, Riley was 19 inches. Today she measures 22 inches.
Riley is definitely growing and changing every day, especially in the past two and a half weeks. It was the Friday before her one month birthday that we took Riley to the lactation center to be weighed. Then, she only weighed 8 lbs. 7 oz. So, in a matter of just about 3 weeks she has gained 1 and 1/2 lbs.
It was funny...before we weighed her today, JD and I made guesses of how much we thought she was up to. JD guessed 9 1/2 lbs, I guessed 8 1/2 lbs. Not sure where I came up with my guess, other than just wishful thinking that she would stay little forever, as she is just so cuddly right now. I can only imagine when she learns how to crawl, then walk...she will always want to be on the run!
JD and I count our blessings every day, as Riley is such a healthy and happy baby.
2 comments:
Hi my little Sweet Pea,
You are growing up so fasr, right before my eyes. What is in that milk that mommy is feeding you. Whatever it is keep it up mom you are doing great. I love you Sweet Pea.
Grammy
Hi Miss Riley!!!
I think with that 2 lb weight gain, we can deduce who really ate the carrot cake! :) I think all the weight went straight to those cheeks! :)
You are the most precious babe ever!
Love,
Aunt Cindy and Uncle Chris
(blog made possible with the help of Aunt Mary!!!!!)
Post a Comment