As everyone knows, JD's all time favorite NFL team is 'Da Bears...therefore, Riley and I have no choice, but to also claim 'Da Bears, as our number one NFL team. So, you can only imagine where we all were on Sunday evening, when the Bears took on the Colts in their season debut...well, we would like to say that the whole family was together, hootin' and hollerin' in front of the t.v., but can you believe...JD actually missed the game??? He showed his loyalty and commitment to his softball team, as they had a final game on Sunday evening...what a guy!!! Lucky for him that he had his two favorite girls at home, making sure the game was recorded for his viewing pleasure when he returned.
Anyway, Daddy-o did an outstanding job making sure we were at least geared up for the big game.



So, why then is Riley showing some bare skin in the picture below???? Where is her Bears gear, you ask???

No longer did she have her cute little onesie on, and a few photos taken, when she spit up all over it!!! I guess that was her way of telling her Daddy what she REALLY thought of 'Da Bears! (That was also the quickest that I have ever seen JD finish a load of baby laundry!)
With the Bears winning their first game...you could say we all have our lucky attire to wear every Sunday throughout the season!

Lots of love to all of you!
2 comments:
I guess Grammy will have to send a Colts onsie.
love you bunches
Grammy
Hi Riley and Mommyand Daddy as well,
You all look so great in you Bears gear. I understand that one of your aunts sent you a Colts onesie. Now that is good taste. Can't wait to see you in that. Tell Daddy he has to put that on you when the Colts play next. But I guess it will be ok if you wea your Bears onesie when Daddy says so, after all you have to learn from a very young age when to wrap and who to wrap around your finger.
Love y'all bunches.
Grammy
Post a Comment