What a spooktacular Halloween had by all at the Blagg household. We started off at a friend's home for a little costume party for Riley and her friend Melena. A few other families stopped by too, and the kids enjoyed playing and having some yummy fall treats. Riley loved the zucchini and carrot bread. She also had fun with all of the new toys, some very unique and different, as Melena's family is from Germany. The girls looked absolutely adorable in their costumes and were very cute together.
Unfortunately, Riley fell into one boo boo trap...she tripped on her own feet right into the coffee table. Poor baby...not only does she have a bruise on her right cheek (from what I think was a run in with the fridge), but she now has a small cut and soon to be bruise on the bridge of her nose. Yikes...I'm sure there will be questions from her daycare teachers on Monday!

After the party, we headed back to our neighborhood for a little trick-or-treating. Can you believe it...therewas the only home in the neighborhood with lights on. I know there are only a couple dozen homes right now, but where was everyone tonight?

Riley still enjoyed her very first taste of trick-or-treating and came home with one baby Butterfinger. When we got home, Daddy and Riley came to our front door for a little extra treat.

Riley picked out a few pieces of her own...Of course she picked 3 Kit Kats...Mommy's favorite too.

The 4 pieces of candy were a huge hit. Riley would take them back and forth between the ottoman and the fireplace and just play with them. Eventually, she figured out there was something sweet inside, and bit right through the paper of a Kit Kat to get a taste. So, we budged and gave her one piece of candy with lots of milk.

After Skyping Grammy and Aunty Christine to say Happy Halloween, it was time for this puppy to retire for the evening. I am sure she will sleep well and have visions of Kit Kats dancing in her dreams tonight.
The 4 pieces of candy were a huge hit. Riley would take them back and forth between the ottoman and the fireplace and just play with them. Eventually, she figured out there was something sweet inside, and bit right through the paper of a Kit Kat to get a taste. So, we budged and gave her one piece of candy with lots of milk.
After Skyping Grammy and Aunty Christine to say Happy Halloween, it was time for this puppy to retire for the evening. I am sure she will sleep well and have visions of Kit Kats dancing in her dreams tonight.
Hope you all had a Happy Halloween!
2 comments:
It sounds like you had a great Halloween Day. I llobed seeing you on skype. You are the most adorablem, blue eyed puppy I have ever seen. Your new little friend Melena was an adorable pumpkin.. I am sorry about the little boo boo on your nose, but your mommy and daddy kissed it and made it all better. I know by next year you will know that trick or treating is all that good yummy candy you get. Hugs and kisses to all.
Love,
Grammy/MOM
So cute! I can't believe there was only 1 house with the lights on. Crazy!! We have to treat or treat together next year! See you in the morning.
Post a Comment