At 14 months, Riley has become quite the climbing machine. She will try and climb on everything. This is her latest stunt move (I think JD taught her this one...and we are now trying to get her to forget about the chair)...
She has also become quite fond of her baby dolls, as you can tell in the video, and has learned to say "baby". Yeah...her vocabulary is full of "B" words!
Riley continues to be very observant, noticing birds, geese, airplanes, etc. flying overhead. However, her all time favorite thing seems to be reading her board books. Her favorites right now...Beauty and the Beast, Winnie the Pooh's 1-2-3, and Follow That Fish. I think JD and I can recite them from memory, we read them so often.
Other favorites...baby dolls, playing outside, blueberries, and anything sweet!!!! Riley is also becoming quite attached to blankets, especially silky ones...she likes to snuggle with them at bedtime.
Our favorite thing about Riley right now...how inquisitive she is...checking everything out. Although she is high energy, and still very strong willed, we love our little sweet pea so very much!
2 comments:
Happy Big 14 months, Sweet Cheeks! I was thinking about you yesterday and what a big girl you have become and how much happiness and entertainment you have blessed us with.
The recent videos your Mom and Dad have shared with us are precious! Love your growing vocabulary and chitter chatter and that you can now climb on the chair! Be careful with that one...:)
Love your cupcake outfit. It suits you to a tee!
What did you decide to be for Halloween? It's just around the corner...
Love you,
Aunt Cindy
Sweet Pea, you are just getting too big...It seems like forever since I have seen you. I am glad you like your babies now...More for Nana to shop for...Love you and miss you alot...Have Mommy and Daddy give you a big hug and kiss from Nana...Love you, Nana
Post a Comment