Sunday, October 25, 2009

Stroller Riding 101

Amazing!!! The little angel who would have nothing to do with sitting in her stroller last week, enjoyed every minute of a Sunday afternoon walk. She had been sitting up looking all around for about 25 minutes (she wasn't even fussing), when she just couldn't keep her eyes open any longer, thus falling asleep laying against the bar.

Talk about a surprise...I was able to enjoy the sunny, fall day and walk for 45 minutes. Loved it! Riley must have loved it too, as she continued to nap even after I took her out of the stroller, removed her sweater and shoes, and put her to bed. Thank you sweet baby girl!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, sweet girl, you were just so tired and so cute. I bet it was the wonderful fall air. Hope to see you soon. Lots of hugs and kissess, Nana

Anonymous said...

Well Sweet Pea, it is a good thing that moomy took a picture of this because if she would have just told me over the telephone that you were sitting in the stroller and then fell asleep I would not have believed it. You really are Grammy's hans woosh (I neither know if this is correct spelling or if it really is a real German phrase) but it means in my book a "Little Stinker"
Love Ya Bunches
Grammy