Yes, we have decorated for Halloween, which is just around the corner. We still have to get some real pumpkins and bails of hay to get our outdoor entry way ready, so hopefully we can conquer that this weekend or next.
'Tis the season for scarrrry things...and Riley sure has been scaring her Daddy with all kinds of jabbering, but it is oh, so darn cute! We both wonder just what she yacks about...I think here, she is protesting her jeans, as they make moving a bit more complicated!
2 comments:
Oh my gosh I laughed so hard! That's awesome. I've never heard Riley talk and talk and talk like that. It's great :) I'll have to show Lauren when she wakes up from her nap.
WOW!!!!!! Sounds like your Daddy has been teaching you some German. Sounds good to me and it is music to my ears. I think that you you are going to be a little chatter box, just like your Mommy.
Your Halloween decorations look awesome. Can't wait to see them in a couple of weeks.
Love, Grammy
Post a Comment