Monday, September 21, 2009

Smart Cookie


Out of the blue...Riley tore the band-aid off her finger (which I wish she wouldn't, because she keeps gnawing on it and it really needs to heal)...and opened drawer to the trash and threw it away...amazing! I thought...what progress...until about 2 minutes later and she was trying to throw the lid to a Tupperware container in the trash too!

Besides possibly beginning to understand the trash, she has also learned how to lift the toilet lid this week, as I found out when I heard water splashing and thought...how odd, as it wasn't bathtime! She also knows how to start and stop the dryer...thanks to her tippy toes and green lights that light up on the machine.

Our smart little cookie is so much fun to be with. I am thrilled to be her Mommy and watch her make all of her new discoveries.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Smart Cookie and Very Sweet Girl!
Your Mommy and Daddy are soooo lucky!
Love you,
Aunt Cindy

Anonymous said...

You should be proud to be Little Sweet Pea's Mommy and a good Mommy you are. You will have a new adventure everyday with her. I am very proud of you.
Love,
MOM