Thursday, September 10, 2009

To be or Not to be...

'Tis the season to find the perfect costume for our sweet pea. I think I have narrowed the field down to two...what do you think?
Li'l Crabby
Li'l Stinker

Too funny, huh? Additional suggestions welcome!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aunt Cindy thinks Li'l Stinker is most SUITable (no pun intended :) for Riley. I don't think of her as crabby....:)
Either costume is adorable and would be adorable on Riley!
Love,
Cindy

Anonymous said...

Since I live near the ocean, my vote is for Lil' Crabby! I think Riley will look adorable in that!
Love,
Aunty Christine
P.S. Is out Lil' Sweet Pea spoiled rotten from the weekend and all the attention she received?!

Anonymous said...

Well it is unanimous here at the work place we think "little Stinker".
Love Grammy

Anonymous said...

Will says lil'crab. Robbie says lil'stinker. I say I'm glad I don't have to choose - she'd be cute in either!

Give her big hugs from all of us!

Miss you guys!

Tricia and all my boys

Anonymous said...

Uncle Christopher says Lil Crabby...of course he would vote opposite of me... :)
Love,
Aunt Cindy

Anonymous said...

We'll Nana's vote is Lil' Crabbie..She would be adorable in anything. Love Nana

Anonymous said...

I really don't think either are appropriate for our little princess/queen. Hint Hint. I vote for a Disney princess. Not to be too difficult. I could never think of sweet pea as a crab or a stinker.
Love Aunt Mary