With as many puddles as I wiped up today, I wouldn't be surprised if there are multiple molars working their way through. Poor baby...she simply soaks the front of her shirt. Then on top of any discomfort associated with new teeth coming in, she also learned the strength of her own bite, as she bit the left front side of her tongue so hard, that she has a large white spot on it. Of course, I thought the worse, as I didn't know she bit her tongue, and took her to the doctor this morning for the simple diagnosis! (If only the flu shots were in...then, it wouldn't be considered a totally wasted trip!)
Despite what is happening in her mouth, Riley continues to grow, learn, and explore new things. She absolutely loves playing with her links...sometimes 20-30 minutes at a time (amazing). Today she found a new spot to store them.
No comments:
Post a Comment