Friday, September 18, 2009

Chatterbox!

Riley continues to talk more and more. Sometimes she will watch when you say different words to name things and try to say them too. Although she has said a few new words, she doesn't repeat them often. This week, she has learned to say "ball", but only associates it with her little purple ball.

She also loves to Skype and gets very excited when she hears the ringing of the computer. Daddy has been Syping us most afternoons from Wolfsburg, which Riley adores. What's really cute is if the computer is in another room, her little ears will perk up (like a dog) and she will run to the other room to see who is calling...of course, she does this with the regular home phone too, and when the microwave or oven timer beeps.

Tonight we gave Grammy a ring...and Riley sure did have a lot to share.

I can only imagine what life will be like once the babble turns into words!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well my little Chatter Box, I loved talking to the other night. You sure had alot to tell me about what you and your mommy have been doing. It sounds like you are making new friends there in Ooletawah. I enjoy watching you so much on skype and how youyou are changing and developing and discovering new things. Wonder what kind of new technology they will have when you get older. Well not to worry about that now. I just want to enjoy every day right now with you.
I love you and hugs and kisses your way
Grammy