Ironing??? Yes, JD made an agreement way back in probably the first trimester of our pregnancy that he now regrets. He agreed to iron my uniforms for as long as I am nursing our little Riley. So, now that I head back to the office tomorrow, the ironing began today. Notice, though, he didn't miss out on too much football, as he is ironing in front of the boob tube!
Riley thoroughly enjoys football day as much as her Daddy. She loves all of the bright colors of the team uniforms and the stadium fields, and she enjoys watching all of the movement of the plays. She doesn't get to watch much, but by the video we captured, you can see how she just chimes right in with all of the action...giving her two cents worth.
The weekend was great...and the time change came just in time. It was so nice to have one extra hour to enjoy our little sweet pea before heading back to work tomorrow. I know it will just take a bit of time to get used to, but being away from our baby girl will not be easy. After all, how could you not miss this sweet little angel????
Please be patient with the blog...I will have my hands full as I get into a new groove of being a working mom. I promise to update the site as much as possible. So, check back often...if nothing new is posted, you can always reminisce!
1 comment:
Hey guys I have another theory on what Riley was trying to tell you in the video while she was watching football. She was telling you to put her Colts onesie on. I interperted it.
Go Colts!!!!!!!!
Love
Grammy
Post a Comment