Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Lovable!

Absolutely lovable and in love with books! As a matter of fact, we can't figure out who is reading to whom anymore. What do you think? The language may be a bit tough to interpret, so listen carefully.

"Unlovable" by Dan Yaccarino

Story time is truly a favorite family activity, as it's the one sure fired way to get Riley all fired up and in a chatty mood. Today, though, topped the charts!

We started our day with the usual...an early morning wake-up call, breakfast, then a few books. From that point on, Riley was non-stop for most of her awake hours. I wouldn't have believed it, if I didn't see it, but as witnessed in the story video above, that was our Riley all day. It was as if she really discovered her lungs today. Even though she has been cooing for a while, today she was more boisterous than ever. Perhaps this was Riley's way of thanking her Daddy for the very best month of Daddy daycare!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Morning Riley, Karen & JD,
Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!!!
Rilry, thenk you for reading me a
story this morning. I loved it. You got my day jump started. I do not need any caffeine when I have you telling me stories. I will say though that you are giving mommy some competition. You go girl. I love you Bunches and Daddy and Mommy too.
Love,
Grammy

Anonymous said...

Riley, That was a wonderful story that you and mommy read to us. Nana understood every word. I am glad to hear you like reading the story also. I miss you alot and mommy and daddy too. thank you daddy for video of mommy and our sweet pea. Can't wait to see you soon. Love Nana