Saturday, November 22, 2008

Mommy's Little Lady

I've been back to work for three weeks now, and Riley has enjoyed every minute of Daddy daycare/boot camp! I keep thinking one day it will get easier to say goodbye in the morning, but that hasn't happened just yet. So, I go to work, but when the day is over, I rush to my car and push the metal to the petal to get home as fast as possible.

The evenings seem short, but JD is good about letting Riley and I have lots of quality time together. When I come through the door, Riley becomes Mommy's little lady.

After smothering my baby girl with hugs and kisses, we usually eat dinner and then play or listen to our fun sing-a-long songs. My favorite time of the night though is when we crawl into bed and read stories. Riley loves when you read stories, especially ones with bright, bold illustrations. She will coo right along with your reading...it is simply wonderful!

There is no better way to end the day, than with smiles from our baby girl!

No comments: