Can't wait till you get back. Because when you do you will be 1 year old. Amazing!!!!!! What an awesome year it has been. Love you all bunches. Grammy/MOM
Hi My Little Sweet Pea, I did not want the day to go by without wishing you a very special Happy 1st Birthday. I will see you soon. I have some surprises for you. I love you a whole lot. Grammy
4 comments:
Say Cheeeeeese! Smile Pretty! (don't think we have to worry about the latter)!!!
Love,
Aunt Cindy
Can't wait till you get back. Because when you do you will be 1 year old. Amazing!!!!!! What an awesome year it has been. Love you all bunches.
Grammy/MOM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY RILEY! I will try to give you a call later this evening. I hope you get lots of hugs, kisses, and toys :)
Love,
Aunt Christine
Hi My Little Sweet Pea,
I did not want the day to go by without wishing you a very special
Happy 1st Birthday. I will see you soon. I have some surprises for you. I love you a whole lot.
Grammy
Post a Comment