Friday, July 24, 2009

What a Fruit Cake!

Riley has been a bit finicky over the past week when it comes to eating. I have tried to introduce more table foods, sharing bits and pieces of what I am eating, but there is only one consistent thing that she has been crazy about...fruit...especially cantaloupe, honey dew, peaches and bananas!

She has eaten a few bites of mashed potatoes this week, and I tried some pasta with red pepper and squash, but that has not been a popular option. We have found some new flavors of baby food that she enjoys, but don't try them at breakfast...unlike her Mommy...Riley doesn't seem to care much for breakfast.

As you can see, little sweet Riley is growing just fine, so I guess her diet suits her needs. This is her "Soooo Big" action shot. When you ask her "How big is Riley...this is what you will get about 50% of the time".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fruitcake????? Mommy calling you a fruitcake. Well you are the sweetest little fruitcake I have ever seen. Eating all that fruit is good for you and that is what is making you SO BIG!!!!
Love
Grammy