Riley is transitioning well to her new daycare and has been very happy each afternoon that I have arrived at her classroom. It is a very busy room filled with 6-12 month old babies. Each day we get a daily report giving us the details of Riley's day...and so far she has received a happy sticker each day. Very impressive considering the challenges she has faced. Yesterday afternoon she started running a fever of 101.6. We had plans to meet Baby Hayes and Randi for dinner, but had to cancel so Riley could catch some much needed rest. I gave her a dose of Tylenol and she slept most of the evening. Thankfully, her fever broke overnight and she woke up in good spirits, with a temp of only 98.5.
Riley was in such a spirits today, filled with energy, that she didn't want to chance missing a minute of fun at daycare. So, she didn't...she only took one 50 min. nap all day. She didn't even take an evening nap, as I expected...and she didn't get grumpy, as I expected. Riley was playful, finding new hiding places,
and very chatty when talking with Daddy, Grammy and Grandpa. I was glad to she did surrender a bit earlier than usual...she needs a good night's rest after such a busy day!
2 comments:
Hi Sweetie,
I am glad that you are feeling so much better.
It looks like you are strting to explore new territory. What a big girl you are. Before you know it you will be helping mommy and daddy load that washer and dryer.
How fun will that be.
Love ya!!!
Grammy
Wow, Girl!
You sure are on the move with so many new discoveries! You have changed so much even since Uncle Chris and I were there a month ago! You don't even let all the changes in the last few weeks phase you (sans Daddy, Sans Tricia, AND a new Daycare)!!!! I wouldn't believe Riley to be mischievious unless I saw for myself...the 'proof is in the pictures'! Busted!!!
I bet Daddy will be glad to see you tonight! Enjoy your weekend and give Mommy the best Mother's Day ever!
Love You All,
Aunt Cindy
Post a Comment