Dr. Davis was thrilled with Riley's growth and development. She is right at the 50%, weighing in at 18 lbs. 10 oz. and measuring 27.25 inches. Her front, top gums are swollen, so Dr. Davis mentioned that her teeth may be close to cutting, which also may have contributed to her short term fever on Tuesday afternoon. Dr. Davis was impressed with how perceptive Riley was...watching every move during the exam, even following beyond Dr. Davis' finger, to what she was pointing toward. I was glad to see that there was only one shot this visit, and with just a short cry to follow, Riley shared her pouty look with the nurse when she finished. A few puffs help Riley forget the pain while I got her dressed to go home.
JD and I feel very blessed to have a healthy, happy, curious baby girl. We look forward to the days of new adventures.
1 comment:
Like your Ma Ma would say "What are you doing". Looks like you are having fun. You go girl.
Grammy
Post a Comment