Thursday, May 28, 2009

Home Sweet Home

Riley survived two plane rides, five nights in a hotel and one nasty sinus infection...I think she is tickled pink to be home sweet home!

I must admit, during our week of travel, I was most worried about the flights. I didn't want to be the dreaded passenger that had the crying baby on the plane. Thankfully, Riley did great on 3 of the 4 legs. The short flight from Atlanta to Chattanooga was late in the evening, during Riley's normal bedtime, and she was just ready to settle in for the night, when the loud peddle jumper just wouldn't allow her to drift off. I couldn't believe though, what a delightful companion she was for the other flights...making friends with the passengers nearby. She even found a sweet little boy to play with on one of our layovers. He was two years old, and Riley had a ball crawling to chase after him. It was very sweet! Let's hope our flights to Cincy in a few weeks are just as smooth!

It is great to be back home in San Antonio, as we are both ready to get back into our routine.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I cannot wait to see you real soon so I can hug and tickle you funny bone and hear those sweet giggles.
It will be music to my ears.
Love Ya
Grammy