I'm so glad to see the update! He's so precious and I'm so happy I got to spend time with your sweet family this morning. Riley is going to be the best big sister! I love her like she's my own!
Wow Mommy is on top of the game. Blogging before even out of the hospital. Welcome Little Skipper.Love Aunt Mary
Congratulations! What a cutie! Hugs to all, Tricia and my boys!
Welcome Zachary!!! Can't wait to meet you :)
He is just so precious. I can't wait to see him. Love and Kisses Nana
Yay! Good pics! So precious! We are the proud new Aunt and Uncle and Cousin!Love,The Thomas Family
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I'm so glad to see the update! He's so precious and I'm so happy I got to spend time with your sweet family this morning. Riley is going to be the best big sister! I love her like she's my own!
Wow Mommy is on top of the game. Blogging before even out of the hospital. Welcome Little Skipper.
Love Aunt Mary
Congratulations! What a cutie!
Hugs to all,
Tricia and my boys!
Welcome Zachary!!! Can't wait to meet you :)
He is just so precious. I can't wait to see him. Love and Kisses Nana
Yay! Good pics! So precious! We are the proud new Aunt and Uncle and Cousin!
Love,
The Thomas Family
Post a Comment