Soooo...we have just about hit the magic time in our pregnancy, that when pregnant with Riley we went into labor (12 days early). Soooo...we wait. When will our little man grace us with his presence??? Time will tell, but I am glad to see that everyone has posted their guesses. We shall soon see if Zachary Dean will be early, on time, or a wee bit late.
At this week's doctor's appointment, I measured 1.5 cm. dilated and 50% effaced. Zach has definitely dropped and sitting low in the uterus. His heartbeat was strong as ever and he still measured to be a bit smaller than average.
With just days left to the arrival of our son, I am very thankful for the good health that both Zach and I have been blessed with throughout this pregnancy. Hopefully this will continue through the delivery and in the years to come.
No comments:
Post a Comment