Tonight we enjoyed our yummy grilled pizza outside,
followed by a little bird watching.
Riley is great at eye-spying all sorts of wildlife, then she wants to chase after it...but will only get so close before stopping to watch from a distance. Tonight I showed her a few interesting bugs creeping along the sidewalk and on the driveway. She would giggle and point to them, but I was surprised that she wouldn't touch them...especially considering the way this girl loves to dig in the dirt...
Yikes...the dirt was everywhere tonight. In her shoes and socks, under her fingernails, and all through her hair (which was more difficult that I could imagine to get out)...and yes...she even sampled some, not once, but twice (YUCK)! I guess that made the piece of ice even more refreshing.
1 comment:
Riley, sweetheart you look like an angel..I bet that dirt just added to the taste of the ice...Yum Yum, love and lots of kisses, Nana
Post a Comment