Sunday, April 4, 2010

7 Weeks to Due Date

With seven weeks to our due date, we were were scheduled for our 4-D ultrasound. JD and I were very excited about the appointment on Good Friday, and thought we had the best game plan to ensure that Zach was movin' and groovin' for some good photo ops. Plan...eat the last Easter cookie that Riley and I had made, and wash it down with a bit of good old sugar filled Coca-Cola. Wouldn't you know though...the plan was a bust! Just as with Riley's 3-D ultrasound...our little man Zach would not budge.

These are the best photos the tech could capture...

Riley joined us for the visit and was very funny. She kept saying baby, over and over again. I hope she is just excited when Zach is actually born and, better yet, when he comes home with us.
One thing she might just miss...the belly bump that she parks herself on when in my arms!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Riley, Looks like you brother will be here soon to play with you. With lots of hair. Love you Nana

Anonymous said...

WOW!!!!!!! Sweetie, how exciting to go to the Dr. w/Mommy and Daddy to meet your brother. I can hear you saying baby, baby. I can't wait to see your reaction when Mommy and Daddy bring Zachary home from the hospital and you meet him for the first time. You are going to be such a big help and an awesome sister. I love you all bunches.
Grammy/MOM

Todd and Courtney said...

I'm getting caught up with my blog reading to see what you have been up to! Zachary is so cute in his pictures. Ask Shana for another round at the 3d pics. We did ours 2 times because Lauren was stubborn too :)