Thursday, December 24, 2009

'Twas the Night Before Christmas

'Twas the night before Christmas...and we made it to see Santa just in the nick of time! Bet you'll never guess what the subject of conversation was about between Riley and Santa...you betcha...Elmo (thus the smile)!
After a long afternoon nap, Riley and I enjoyed baking Christmas cookies for Santa's long trip tonight.
And we wouldn't think about leaving cookies out for jolly old St. Nick that did not go through a top notch quality assurance test! Yes...Riley had her fair share of sampling while JD and I added icing and sprinkles.

Riley and Daddy enjoyed getting the cookies and milk ready before Riley hit the hay!

We had a wonderful, but busy Christmas Eve, and sure did miss sharing in the excitement with all of you. We love you all and wish you a very Merry Christmas Eve!
Love,
JD, Karen and Riley

2 comments:

Todd and Courtney said...

awww you are such a good mom!!! I love that you made real cookies and not my fabulous ready bake cookies from wal mart :) We can't wait to hear about sunny Jamaica and see pictures when you come back.

Anonymous said...

Yum, Sweet Pea your cookies and milk for Santa really looked good. You left him quite a plate full. You are a really big helper too. I hope that Santa brings you all the Elmo things that you want. You, mommy and daddy have a great time in Jamaica visiting w/Elmo. I love you all bunches and I hope you had a very Merry Christmas.
Love,
Grammy/MOM