Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Back to Work

First day back to work...and all went better than expected. I had a terrible sick feeling all day from missing my time with Riley, but I enjoyed meeting a lot of new people and several members of the logistics team. And the highlight of my day...when Riley heard my voice as I came through her daycare room door, and she came running with big smiles. She was in such a good mood with so much energy...I knew she had a great day. Not only did she have two solid naps, but she ate all of her lunch (go figure that there was ketchup served with the hamburger).

Riley was pumped up all night long, so we had a ball playing right up until bathtime.



I can only hope all days ahead are as good as this first one!

2 comments:

Todd and Courtney said...

oh yay! That has to make you feel good I'm sure. I just knew everything would be perfect. I miss you girls and so hope we get to see each other soon!

Anonymous said...

WOW!!!!! You are such a good girl for mommy. I know it put her heart at ease knowing that you had such a good day at daycare. You are SUPER!!!!! In the picture w/the oatmeal box it looks like you are eating on the run, but YUK!!!!! dry oatmeal, maybe you ought to cook it first. LOL!!!! sweetie. I love you bunches
Kisses and Hugs to All
Grammy/MOM