The weather this weekend was perfect for enjoying a popsicle. So, that is just what we did! Can you tell which one was her favorite???
What a super weekend the two of us had together, despite Riley's recovery from a double ear infection. Saturday, we spent the day shopping for a few things for our weekend ahead in Cincy. The Shops at La Cantera kept both of us entertained...Riley even stayed in her stroller, with no fussing for the entire trip! She just chilled, kind of slouching in her seat and taking in all of the people watching. She absolutely loved all of the attention that she would get from sales associates...giving away her sweet smiles. She also had a ball in the dressing rooms, as I would park her stroller right in front of the mirror so she could check herself out!
I think we discovered Riley's favorite store today...the shoe store. I was just looking for one quick pair, so decided to leave the stroller in the car. When I would come to a shoe to try on, Riley would hold onto the shelves of shoes and cruise around, occasionally opening a box to check out what was inside. She had a few ladies in stitches with the sounds of excitement that she made as she made her adventures.
Watch out Daddy...I think our baby girl is starting to enjoy the mall scene!
2 comments:
Yummy!
Cream-cicles are the best! Glad you enjoyed on a hot TX day!
Sorry your Mommy had to nurture your double ear infection on her anniversary...:(
Looking forward to seeing everyone this weekend!
Love,
Aunt Cindy
Delish, huh sweetie. After reviewing the two videos I think the creamcycle wins hands down over the tart popcicle. Mommy is right the tongue tells it all. Lip lickin...smackin good. I will get a package for you this weekend when your home with Grammy to enjoy. Good to be back seeing my little girl and my big girl as well. See you both and Daddy this weekend.
Love Ya
Grammy/MOM
Post a Comment