The snow cone machine was a big hit, since it was so hot outside...and Riley didn't even know that we skipped on adding flavor to hers...she couldn't get enough of the cold, crushed ice on her tongue.
We all enjoyed watching Hayes enjoy her first birthday, especially the cake.
Riley even had a few bites of my cake...which she loved!!! Then, we played outside a bit more, cruising around the play set and watching kids blow bubbles.
Before heading out the girls had some fun times hanging out, playing together. It was very cute to watch them follow each other as one crawled from one space to another.
What a great party! I think Riley is going to miss her very first friend!
5 comments:
Wow Riley!
Your frist birthday party...how exciting! Soon, we will be having one of those for you! I wonder if what Mommy and Daddy have in store for yours? Looks like you had a great time! I'll see you in a couple of months!
Love,
Aunty Christine
Hi Sweetie,
It looks like you had a fabulous time at Hayes's first birthday party. I bet it was fun bouncing on the air mattress and who were you playing peek a boo with? How very sweet.
Love,
Grammy
Riley,
Looks like you had a fun time at Hayes' 1st birthday party...see what you have to look forward to very soon??? Uncle Chris and I wish we could have tested out the bouncer ourselves!
Love your sweet waves 'hi' and 'bye'!
Love,
Aunt Cindy
Riley and Mommy,
I am so excited to get to see Riley again, Nana finally got her computer home and fixed. Oh, how I have missed seeing Riley. I have missed you both so much. Love you Nana
Karen, hope things went smoothly this week. I have misplaced your cell number. Please let me know if we can do anything or if Riley needs to come play. Hayes had been sick but is doing better so she shouldn't be contagious anymore!!! We'd love to see you guys!
Post a Comment