I am sure there will be days of sibling rivalry in the future, but I will always treasure these moments right now...the spark in Zachary's eyes when he sees his Ry, Ry is priceless. He absolutely adores his big sister. She is his hero!
The interaction between the two is great entertainment. Riley, of course, is already too cool at times for her little brother and will not give him the time of day. Then, at almost the same instance she is oh so loving and sweet giving hugs, kisses and playing with him. Zachary, on the other hand, just loves any attention from his big sis...even if it means just getting to be in the same room with her. He watches all of her moves (I'm sure learning some that we would prefer not) and smiles and giggles at just about everything she does.
Although we hadn't planned to have our children so close in age, (and it is totally exhausting right now), I wouldn't trade it for the world. I am quite grateful that they share common interests right now and hope that their close age will keep them close at heart forever!
No comments:
Post a Comment