Saturday, October 2, 2010

When Daddy's Away...

JD had to head to Puebla, MX for a few days for business...which meant I was flying solo with our little munchkins. I must admit...I was a bit nervous thinking about holding down the home front on my own...but Daddy must have given a good "pep talk" to both Riley and Zachary, because they were both good as gold all 3 nights.

Of course...the perfect onesie for the occasion.
Riley was very tickled on Friday, as she received some special mail. A card from Grammy and Aunt Mary which included Dora stickers. Notice how both she and Zach are all decorated.
The other piece of mail was a birthday invitation to her friend Lauren's birthday...which I am sure she will keep an eye on, and remind of us often.

Since the weather has been perfect, we enjoyed evenings of play outside after dinner. One night we were even invited over to our neighbor's house to play on their grandson's, Skylar's, new swing set. Riley loves swinging with a buddy, and Friday night was no different. She thought it was too cool that Zach was swinging (yes...in the pink swing) with her. Zach was all smiles too!
We miss you Daddy and can't wait for you to come home!

No comments: