Riley has officially moved into her new bedroom. We finished the final preparations this weekend, with setting up her closet and bathroom and putting the finishing touches on the wall decor with all things pink. She seems to love her new space, especially the trundle of her new bed. This is her favorite spot to play with her baby dolls and toys, and she loves having her bedtime snack here as we cuddle up to read stories.

Although Riley is very curious about all of the activity in her old room, I think she is adjusting very well in her new "crib"!
3 comments:
I love the decor! The bedding is awesome and I love the white bed, good choice!!! She is so cute in her new room. Lauren and I need to swing by and see it.
Riley you're room is wonderful. Nana cannot wait to come see it. Mommy and daddy did such a great job and I am sure you helpled them out alot too. You are getting to be such a big girl. Lots of Love Nana
Sweet Pea your room has come together beautifully. It is a room fit for a "PRINCESS". The flowers is a great theme. Mommy and Daddy did a great job, You will be a big help getting Zachary's room together too. Just think you are a "BIG" girl and soon to be "BIG" sister. You enjoy your room sweetie. Love you bunches.
Grammy
Post a Comment