But as the show went on, she wanted more freedom to move around. I guess she thought standing and peeking between the seats gave her a better view.
She is such a sweetie...she didn't even get upset when our little "bossy" Riley took her new stuffed Elmo doll and kept it through the entire program. Lauren is very loving...she even crawled right across the seats to sit on both mine and JD's lap during part of the show. It was very sweet!
I was surprised...Riley didn't get too upset...she enjoyed sitting with Courtney and Todd in exchange.
(I have a few other cute photos, but they are on our camera headed to Germany right now!)
After the show, we enjoyed dinner at Cheeburger Cheeburger. Although Riley is not the best "going out to dinner" company anymore (as she would rather be running around, than confined to a high chair), we had a great time. It was fun to catch up with Court...and Todd and JD were not at a loss for conversation either.
Thanks Todd, Court and Lauren for a fun afternoon! Can't wait to get together again soon.




4 comments:
aww I love it!!! And I seriously love Riley. She is so hilarious to watch. Her dance moves are by far the best :) Lauren loves you all, obviously, as she made herself at home in your lap, ha! See you Saturday? I'll call ya!
Sweet Pea, I am so glad you were feeling better to go see Elmo with you friend Lauren. It sounds like you had a great time. Miss you lots, Love Nana
It looks like a fun time was had by all. I am so glad that you got to go w/your BF Lauren. What a sweetie she is. It was a nice afternoon it sounds like for the adults too. Grammy sure hopes she gets to meet you friend when I get to town. Have fun on Saturday.
Love you all bunches
Grammy/MOM
Looks like fun and like you are feeling better, Sweet Pea! Uncle Chris and I are glad! I can't get over that you just can't get enough Elmo!
Do you think you and Mommy will have time to Skype this weekend? We would love to hear from you!
Thank you for the beautiful flowers for Ethan and the 'new' parents! So thoughtful of you and the rest of the family.
Sorry we have not been on the blog for a while...it's not that we haven't been thinking of you!
Love,
Aunt Cindy
Post a Comment