Today was an emotional day for all of us, as JD headed out of the country once again. I know he will miss us a lot, but I also know that he is secretly very excited about this trip, for he is only in Germany for one week, then will be heading way far south of the equator to Port Elizabeth in South Africa. What an amazing experience! We only wish we could have packed up and headed out with him.
Riley and I will be counting down the next two weeks and waiting for Daddy to return home safely. She was devastated when JD got out the truck this afternoon and we headed home without him. She cried for about 10 minutes and would call out for "Da-Da". :(
The best news...only one more two week trip for JD in February, then possibly just a few quick trips to Michigan in March. April leaves no time for travel...as we have to get ready for Zachary to join our family in May.
2 comments:
AAAHHH!!!! Sweet Pea, Da-Da will be back before you know it. Just think his travels are almost over. Mommy will take your mind off DaDa being gone and you will have bushels of Mommy time. Just remember you are always w/DaDa in his heart. Love you Sweet Pea
Grammy
Sweet Pea, You have had so many changes this week. I know you will miss daddy but you and mommy will have bonding time together and have so much fun. Love you lots, Nana
Post a Comment