Instead, we have been busy enjoying some much needed time at home. We did venture out to the grocery and the bank, but other than that, we have stayed on the home front. Riley always loves helping in the kitchen, so we did make another batch of our favorite muffins.
Saturday afternoon we headed outdoors for about an hour to absorb some sunshine and fresh air.
I was thinking when Riley curled up by the fireplace and said "night, night" that she was ready for a good night's rest...but...little did I know she would be up a few times throughout the night. I think she just likes crashing with me when Daddy is gone.
3 comments:
Riley, OH my goodness, you are growing up so fast...Please slow down..Sounds like you have been doing a great job with mommy and the new classroom..You will have so much fun. Can't wait to see you. Love Nana
She is just so cute! I'm so glad that she has transitioned well to the new classroom. As always, the Stephenson house is open if needed :) Maybe we can meet you girlies for dinner this week? I can come up your way so you can still be home at a decent time. We miss ya!
MMMMMMMM!!!!!!! Muffins. Youn will have to make some for Daddy when he comes home this weekend. You will also have to show him how you like to play on your slide. I weish I were there to cuddle with you by the fireplace. That looks like your favorite spot to relax.
Love you Sweet Pea and Mommy & Daddy too.
Love,
Grammy/MOM
Post a Comment