oh my gosh she's so cute! I love her hair with the bow!!! Lauren went to the doc today and has ulcers all in her mouth like Ellie and she's super contagious. Booo :(
What a cute little Sweet Pea. That is the cutest smile ever. If I were sick you would make me all better with a smile like that. I will have to print that off and take it to Great Grandma so that she can get better too. Thanks for the good wishes for her sweetie. Love Ya Grammy
3 comments:
oh my gosh she's so cute! I love her hair with the bow!!! Lauren went to the doc today and has ulcers all in her mouth like Ellie and she's super contagious. Booo :(
What a cute little Sweet Pea. That is the cutest smile ever. If I were sick you would make me all better with a smile like that. I will have to print that off and take it to Great Grandma so that she can get better too. Thanks for the good wishes for her sweetie.
Love Ya
Grammy
Riley what a wonderful smiles. And, those sweet cheeks..You are just so pretty. Nana cannot wait to see you. Love you lots, Nana
Post a Comment