Monday, November 9, 2009

CDC Fall Program

Tonight was Riley's first time to participate in a school program. The Child Development Center hosted their annual Fall Program, and all of the children are included. Now the little Lambs class and Riley's class the Turtles, didn't have starring roles, but it was a great opportunity for parents to meet and visit with our little kiddos classrooms. So, this is Riley's class...much neater than what I find when I pick her up after lunch.

I love that they do art projects with the children and always have photos of the kids on the walls. It is very homey.

All of the kids love climbing in the little house with the slide. Often you will see them crawling in and out of the window, if the door is unavailable.


Rookie parents that we are...didn't prepare well enough for capturing Riley's first moment on stage. The camera was giving us fits, therefore the lighting is off in the photo. Then, of course we could've planned to video the little stroll across stage, but didn't think to bring the video camera. Rookies!!! Good thing Riley didn't have a solo!

The 6 boys were in the buggy, Morgan is in the stroller and our big girl Riley walked across stage with Miss Ashley. Yeah Riley!


All of the following classes sang songs and recited verses from the Bible. The program was absolutely darling. I am pretty sure Riley will move up to the next class before the spring program, which will be very exciting.
Refreshments were served after the show. YUMMY!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!!!!! I think that mommy and daddy really hit the jack pot when they found that day care. It looks like an awesome place to go. I wish they have a place like that for grammy's to go. OOOOPS!!!! I think they do, it's called a nursing home. Oh well, I think I will forget that one. OK, Rookies next program you will be more prepared. I would have loved to seen Riley sit in that big old stroller. Probably not she told them that she wanted to walk. She is so darn cute, mommy and daddy.
Love ya all
Grammy/MOM

Anonymous said...

Riley, Oh my goodness, your first program at school. You are getting so big. I bet you were the hit of the show. Hopefully, in the spring Nana will try and come and see you. Lots of hugs and kisses, Nana

Todd and Courtney said...

Oh my gosh she's so so so cute!! So sorry we've been MIA the past couple of days. Speaking of molars on the other post, maybe that's why Lauren has had a horrible fever and super super cranky? Poor babies! I love the last picture of Riley with her cookie :)