Today we headed out for a sneak peak at a new park that we think we might want to take Daddy to when he returns from Germany. What a "North Shore" treasure...complete with an interactive play fountain
and a restored 100 year old carousel.

After a ride in the sleigh of the carousel, we enjoyed a quick snack and some bubble chasing, before heading home for the evening.

This would be a great place to take our guests next weekend! I think everyone would have a blast!
4 comments:
Riley,
Looks like Tennessee is treating you well. I hope you enjoyed your day at the park...love the adorable butterfly bathing suit you are sporting these days. Keep the smiles and giggles coming! I won't be able to make it to your party next weekend, but bet your sweet little cheeks that I'll be there Labor Day for the the family reunion. Have fun and take care!
Love,
Aunty Christine
Looks like those fountains are a good way to cool off! :)
Love the new opening pic!!! :)
See you Friday!!!
Love,
Aunt Cindy
You cannot imagine little Sweet Pea how excited Grammys is to see you. Just 4 more days Aunt Mary, Aunt Cindy and Grammy will be there to help celebrate your very 1st birthday with you. We are looking so forward to seeing you and of course your mommy and daddy.
Love Ya Bunches
Grammy
Sweet Pea you are just adorable. Nana can not wait to see you, Mommy and daddy this Saturday.
Lots of hugs and kisses, Love Nana
Post a Comment