and has discovered that she has ears, at least a left one - as that is the one she has been playing with from time to time. She is very observant, wathcing everything we do...especially when we eat and drink or work on the computer. She also likes to snatch the remote from her Daddy, which is very funny.
I absolutely love the way she now reaches for us to hold her and the way her face lights up when you say Mama and Dada.
When out and about, Riley rides in a new style, which has taken some getting used to.
Since she loves splashing around in the bathtub, we thought we would see what happened when she sat up in a sink full of water. Let's just say the kitchen had a good mopping when finished.
Six months means more immunizations and a check-up at the doctor. I was lucky enough to have the day off yesterday to take Riley to see Dr. Davis. Everything checked out perfect...Riley weighed in at 15 lbs. 10 oz. and measured 26.25 in.
4 comments:
WOW!!!!! You are doing amazing. I love all the pictures. I wonder what your reaction will be when you discover that you discover that you have an ear on the other side. How cute. Splish Splash taking a bath in the kitchen sink. How Fun. I know the floor got alot of water but my question is did Mommy and Daddy get a bathas well. Hope so!!!!!
Sweet Pea you look great and so does Mommy and Daddy. I will call you tonight and see what you are up to.
Love Ya'all
Grammy/MOM
HAPPY 6 MONTHS RILEY! I love seeing all the changes and discoveries you are making every week. Don't grow up too fast! Miss you much!
Love,
Aunty Christine
Riley you are getting too big too fast. You look so cute in the cart and your stroller. And, oh how cute in that sink!!! Nana, can't wait to see you. Lots of hugs and kisses. Love Nana
ohh my!! all this action and only one week has gone by!!! by the way... Gisella wanted to invite Riley to her Daddy's b-day lunch that will take place this sunday it will be a little late.. after we get back from church... I will e-mail with details! hope you can make it!!!
Love,
Gisella
Post a Comment