Sunday night she had quite the appetite and enjoyed about an ounce each of carrots and green beans.
Then, she was showing signs of wanting a bit more...So, we broke out a new fruit for a little dessert...Blueberries. And yes, oh yes, they were quite the mess! She seemed to like the blueberries, but her face told us they were a bit tart...not so sweet. Next time, we might mix them with some apples or pears.
Riley is eating well, for the most part. She has cereal, fruit and a bottle in the mornings before I take her to Mrs. T's. Then, usually she will have just bottles of formula at Tricia's. We experimented with a little cereal at lunch time, but it seemed to cut into her appetite for her milk and veggies. Sometimes it's difficult just getting her to drink all the formula that the doctor recommends. So, for now, just bottles at the sitter, then veggies for dinner and a bottle before bedtime, and our sweet pea is energized for the day.
2 comments:
Hi Sweetie Pie!
It has been a while since I have written, but I do want you to know I have been checking the blog!
Uncle Chris and I absolutely LOVE the rubber duck video! We were so amused at your excitement!
I am glad you are practicing your yoga (triangle pose is my favorite, too!)and crawling stance. You are going to be off and at 'em in no time! I also see you are eating a very balanced diet! Keep up the good work!
Love you,
Aunt Cindy
Riley, you are getting so big. What a girl getting those veggies and fruit. And, milk does make a body good. I can't wait to see you in a few weeks. Love to all three of you. Love, Nana and Mom
Post a Comment