Tonight was Ridgedale's spring program. We think Riley got confused, thinking it was a dance program, when it was really a singing program. Oh well...that's our Sweet Pea...she has all the right moves!
Can't wait until Friday night when we get to see her gymnastics program.
4 comments:
Riley, you were wonderful. You were the best one on the stage!!!!! Thank you Mommy and Daddy for taping it for us. I love you all and miss you already. Love Nana
I think a "STAR" is born. You were awesome Sweet Pea. I love your moves and I think the little boy next to you did to. Hey Sweetie, the only thing missing were the red and white leg warmers.
Mommy and Daddy, LOL
Cannot wait to see your video of your gymnastics program.
Love you all bunches
Grammy/MOM
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX
Great Job, Riley! That was too cute!
Love,
Aunt Cindy
Well Riley...you certainly did let your light shine...as well as your dance moves! I think you could teach me a thing or two. Thank you for bringing lots of smiles to me this week. I needed it :)
Love,
Aunty Christine
p.s. Anxiously awaiting the gymnastics program.
Post a Comment